UMAI is a software provider that helps restaurants to save time and increase revenues by automating manual tasks, minimize last minute cancellations, up-sell customers more effectively and provide more personalized service.
The team has extensive experience in building internet companies and has been part of building some of the largest e-commerce ventures in the Asia Pacific Region. Founded by the former MD of Foodpanda.sg, the largest food delivery service in Singapore, and the founder of Lion & Lion, one of the largest digital marketing agencies in Malaysia.
This is not a formal corporate role. We are looking for someone who has a “hustle” attitude, who is results driven, who is comfortable with ambiguity, a self-starter and has a sense of humor.
- First and foremost, you are the first point of contact and responsible for the well-being of our restaurant partners (eg. ensure customer on boarding)
- Creating value for our restaurant partners by identifying, clarifying and prioritising partner needs and by providing excellent customer service and setting realistic expectations for the partnership
- Executing restaurant requests for changes on the platform (e.g., update system profiles, resolve technical issues)
- Looking for new possibilities to increase revenues from existing customers (e.g upselling & renewal of customers)
- Develop targets and strategies with the Team Lead
- Working with our operations team to streamline processes
- You have great social skills and enjoyment in interacting with customers
- You have a proven sales / account management track record of 1 - 3 years
- You have an entrepreneurial way of thinking and interest or experience in project management or entrepreneurship (i.e. working student jobs or internships, or through a company you have founded)
- You are enthusiastic, goal oriented, and have excellent organizational skills
- You have a strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- You have a keen interest in the startup world, also in developing people and improving company culture
What We Offer
- An opportunity to work with some of the best entrepreneurs in the world
- Insight into all relevant aspects of founding a company, and the opportunity to build up an impacting, international network
- A dynamic and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Great working atmosphere in an international environment
- Challenging and diversified tasks with direct responsibility
We thrive on the diversity of our company with a team coming from over 12 different nationalities thus, no matter where you are in the world, we urge you to apply!
We will provide the relevant employment pass to work in Malaysia.