UMAI is a software provider that helps restaurants to save time and increase revenues by automating manual tasks, minimize last minute cancellations, up-sell customers more effectively and provide more personalized service.
The team has extensive experience in building internet companies and has been part of building some of the largest e-commerce ventures in the Asia Pacific Region. Founded by the former MD of Foodpanda.sg, the largest food delivery service in Singapore, and the founder of Lion & Lion, one of the largest digital marketing agencies in Malaysia.
This is not a formal corporate role. We are looking for someone who has a “hustle” attitude, who is results driven, who is comfortable with ambiguity, a self-starter and has a sense of humor.
- First and foremost, you are the first point of contact and responsible for the well-being of our restaurant partners
- Creating value for our restaurant partners by identifying, clarifying and prioritizing partner needs and by providing excellent customer service and setting realistic expectations for the partnership
- Executing restaurant requests for changes on the platform (e.g., update system profiles, resolve technical issues)
- Looking for new possibilities to increase revenues from existing customers
- Develop targets and strategies with the CEO
- Working with our operations team to streamline processes
- You have great social skills and enjoyment in interacting with customers
- You have a proven sales / account management track record of 3 - 5 years
- You have an entrepreneurial way of thinking and interest or experience in project management or entrepreneurship (i.e. working student jobs or internships, or through a company you have founded)
- You are enthusiastic, goal oriented, and have excellent organizational skills
- You have a strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- You have a keen interest in the startup world, also in developing people and improving company culture
What We Offer
- An opportunity to work with some of the best entrepreneurs in the world
- Insight into all relevant aspects of founding a company, and the opportunity to build up an impacting, international network
- A dynamic and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Great working atmosphere in an international environment
- Challenging and diversified tasks with direct responsibility