UMAI is a software provider that helps restaurants to save time and increase revenues by automating manual tasks, minimize last minute cancellations, upsell customers more effectively and provide more personalized service.
The team has extensive experience in building internet companies and has been part of building some of the largest e-commerce ventures in the Asia Pacific Region. Founded by the former MD of Foodpanda.sg, the largest food delivery service in Singapore, and the founder of Lion & Lion, one of the largest digital marketing agencies in Malaysia.
This is not a formal corporate role. We are looking for someone who has a “hustle” attitude, who is results driven, who is comfortable with ambiguity, which is a self-starter and has a sense of humor.
Find our Tech Stack @UMAI here: https://stackshare.io/umai/tech-stack-at-umai
- Translation of designer mock-ups and wireframes into React front-end
- Unit testing with Karma
- Creating e2e test suites for all components and running them with Protractor.
- Fixing existing bugs, both functional and UI related
- Participating in discussion about the product and solving problems together with the team
- CSS precompilers like Sass and LESS
- Knowledge of React with JS-based build tools like Grunt, Gulp, and Bower
- Familiarity with RESTful services
- Knowledge about frameworks/libraries like jQuery or Bootstrap
- Understanding of how to use git for versioning
- Taking ownership of the whole product
- Team player
- Eager to learn new technologies and explore new tasks
What we offer:
- A dynamic and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Great working atmosphere in an international environment
- Challenging and diversified tasks with direct responsibility
- Opportunity to learn and work with some of the best entrepreneurs in the world. We give you insights to all relevant aspects of founding a company and the opportunity to build up a meaningful international network.
We thrive on the diversity of our company with a team coming from over 12 different nationalities thus, no matter where you are in the world, we urge you to apply!
We will provide the relevant employment pass to work in Malaysia.