UMAI is a software provider that helps restaurants to save time and increase revenues by automating manual tasks, minimize last minute cancellations, upsell customers more effectively and provide more personalized service.
The team has extensive experience in building internet companies and has been part of building some of the largest e-commerce ventures in the Asia Pacific Region. Founded by the former MD of Foodpanda.sg, the largest food delivery service in Singapore, and a member of the founding-team of Nova Founders Capital, one of the largest digital marketing agencies in South East Asia.
This is not a formal corporate role. We are looking for someone who has a “hustle” attitude, who is results driven, comfortable with ambiguity, is a self-starter and has a sense of humor.
Find our Tech Stack @UMAI here: https://stackshare.io/umai/tech-stack-at-umai
- Guide the product team as well as the organization on how to incorporate Scrum practices and values
- Create sprints and distribute responsibilities to team members while ensuring milestones and deadlines are met
- Facilitate daily scrums, stand-ups, and meetings to monitor project progress
- Oversee design, implementation, QA and validation of programming code and products
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Building an environment of trust where conflicts can be resolved in a healthy way while continuously improving transparency
- Kick butt with a bad-ass team
- You have at least 3 months experience in the role of a Scrum Master for a software development team that incorporated Scrum principles, practices and theory
- You possess excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- You possess the skills and knowledge of facilitation, continuous improvement, empowerment, transparency and servant leadership
- You’re goal oriented, have superb organization skills and are highly adaptable
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- You have an entrepreneurial way of thinking and interest or experience in project management or entrepreneurship
- You have a keen interest in the startup world
- The ability to evaluate matters with a critical mind, and speak up accordingly
What We Offer
- Learn and work with some of the best entrepreneurs in the world. We give you insights to all relevant aspects of founding a company and the opportunity to build up a huge, international, meaningful network.
- A dynamic and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Great working atmosphere with an international team coming from 17 nationalities
- Challenging and diversified tasks with direct responsibility
- You will work on the company’s further improvement and development while working together closely with the CEO – thereby acquiring insight into the entrepreneurial life
We thrive on the diversity of our company with a team coming from over 12 different nationalities thus, no matter where you are in the world, we urge you to apply!
We will provide the relevant employment pass to work in Malaysia.